أخر الاخبار

Bluetooth Speaker

Bluetooth Speaker
Make your own powerfull Bluetooth Speaker with some extra features, easy explained, cheap and handy to use for less then 15$.
Maybe you have some components which you don't need to buy like 5W speakers and some lithium batteries to make it less expensive like I did.
In the following steps I will try to explain on the easiest way how to assemble this bluetooth speaker, people who don't know a lot of electronics will understand I hope :)
This speaker has a very long battery life when you use good 18650 lithium batteries.
I found 4x 18650 lithium batteries which I used in parallel and has a total of 6000mah, the speaker plays over 24 hours on the highest volume which is very loud.
You can charge the speaker with a micro USB, which is very handy!
I also added a voltmeter display wich I bought on ebay so I will know when the batteries are almost empty.
The last new thing I added to the speaker is the 5V usb out so you can charge your smartphone or other stuff.



Step 1: Step 1: Collect the parts you need




What do you need?
- Bluetooth audio usb: Ebay
- Micro usb charger module(with protection): Ebay
I bought 2 of these just because they are very usefull.
- 5V usb output: Ebay
- 2x5W amplifier: Ebay
If you want to add a single speaker you can use a mono amplifier (or buy a 5w mono amplifier)
- 3.7V lithium 18650 battery: Ebay
I found my lithium battery in a router/modem, you can easy find them in laptop batteries, the battery of a drill or other electrical stuff. You just need a 3.7V Lithium Battery (You can also buy them on the internet)
I would really recommend to search very good after these because they aren't cheap.

- 3 position switch: Ebay
The one I used did I find from an old toy
- 2 Speakers 5W: Ebay
Again i found mine in some old pc speakers

- Wires
- Material to make a box

Step 2: Put the parts together






Put the parts together
Connect the parts with wires which you can see in the picture.
You need to dissasemble the bluetooth usb first and solder it like I showed in the picture.
It doesn't matter or the bluetooth usb gets 5V or 3.7V, it will work both.
Something I forgot to add in the schema is the V-meter display, just connect it to the + and - of the lithium batteries.
I used a 3 position switch, position1 is aux input and position2 is bluetooth mode.

Step 3: Put everything in a box









Here are some pictures during the assemblage of the speaker.
I made the box out of wood, this would give you an excellent audio quality.
I didn't bought passive radiators but found some rubber and I tried to make it by myself.

Step 4: Give the final touch to the speaker






تعليقات



حجم الخط
+
16
-
تباعد السطور
+
2
-